Our Experience is Your Success, With over 25 years experience in Motorsport, Construction, Design, Manufacturing & Fabrication.
PE supplies Engineering and Design solutions for a range of industries including Manufacturing, Mining, Energy, Aerospace and Defense.
PE uses the latest in 2D & 3D CAD CAM technologies, which are ideal for CNC Machining and 3D Printing.
PE Racing (the Motorsport Division of PE) supplies products and services for the Motorsport and Automotive sectors.
Consulting & Advice
- Get the Right advice early
- Representation on technical matters, Expert Witness
- Inspections & Reporting
- Design & Manufacturing Advice
- You come to us, or we'll come to You
2D Drafting & 3D Modeling, Including Mechanical Design & Assemblies.
- Designs can be easily visualised
- Design changes are easily made
- Function of a design can be checked
- Ideal for Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Allows for rapid response times
Flow Analysis (CFD), Fluid & Thermo Dynamic solutions.
- Foresee performance early
- Forecast the most effective changes
- Performance data becomes available
- Suitable for complex flow systems
- Cost effective
- Read More
Stress Analysis (FEA) & Reports, Including Dynamic Simulation.
- Assess performance of a design
- Identify & resolve design faults early
- Optimise the design before manufacture
- Ideal for complex components or systems
- Design to market quickly
- Read More
Fabrication & Machining Services, Including prototyping & Testing.
- Quality control
- External 3rd party communication is avoided
- Custom components or prototypes are a specialty
- Your design or ours, on time
- With experience & passion
- 3D Animations and Presentations
- Installation & Assembly Instructions
- CAD File format conversions
- Engineering Solutions
- Consulting Services
- Fluid Dynamic Solutions
- Thermo dynamic Solutions
- Mechanical Design
- Machine Design
- Product Development
- Forensic FEA (or Failure Analysis)
- Litigation & Disputes
- Fit for purpose Certification (FEA reporting)
- Product & Tooling Development
- FEA of Composites & Custom Materials
- Mould Design
- Shop drawings
Successful Designs and Effective Solutions rely on a depth Knowledge, Skills and Experience. The speed at which Designs can go from Conceptual Design to a Finished Product are indeed handy for a Business to react quickly to market demands and new opportunities. Preventable failures and weaknesses may be identified and rectified at the design stage prior to the recieving an embarrassing call from your Customer.
Projects vary from industries such as Motorsport, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Defense and Government. Projects typically have specific goals, such as component Reliability, Efficiency, Strength, Weight, Deflection or Manufacturing Technique.
Development of existing components and Manufacturing Techniques improve overall efficiency, consistency and product reliability.
Appropriate 2D and 3D CAD models and drawings may be utilized for enhancements in a virtual environment. In a virtual environment, a model or assembly may be modified and developed by undergoing virtual testing (FEA) and reporting of specific outcomes.
This technology is widely used by Motorsport, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries for developing and enhancing their product range and marketing opportunities.
For Manufacturers to stay up to date with competitors, constant evolution, development and testing is quite often required. Just as in Motorsport, once development stops, the competitor slips toward the rear of the grid. Or worse still, failures prevent good and consistent results.
Consumers, Business Owners, Manufacturers and Inventors can all benefit from this expertise via an Affordable alternative means of achieving their desired goals and technical achievements, while reducing the necessary personnel and capital investment typically required. Typically CAD systems Vastly Reduce the expensive Trial and Error alternative.
For a discussion on how we can help you, give us a call on 0415 586 890
Click to see our